Kansas Department of Transportation
The Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT) is seeking a Freight Project Coordinator.
This position located in Topeka and serves the citizens of Kansas by assisting the Freight and Rail Unit manager with multimodal freight transportation planning activities including research, data collection and analysis, modeling, report preparation and presentations. The Freight Project Coordinator:
- Leads or assists with management of freight studies and updates for the Agency’s Freight and Rail Unit.
- Communicates regularly with freight transportation stakeholders to provide assistance and gather information regarding multimodal freight transportation in Kansas.
- Represents the Agency to external and internal customers with regard to state and federal freight transportation programs.
- Prepares written and verbal reports about program and study status for KDOT Management.
- Coordinates Oversize/Overweight freight planning activities for the Agency.
For more information and to apply, consult the job posting.