April 26-28, 2011
Marriott St. Louis Union Station
St. Louis, Missouri
The 2011 Mid-America Freight Coalition Conference and Annual Meeting was held on April 26-28, 2011 in St. Louis, Missouri. This conference brought together representatives from the ten state departments of transportation that make up the MAFC, as well as representatives from government, academia, and the private sector.
- Final Program
- Economic Development Contacts Form (for the Key Regional Industries for the Regional Freight Plan workshop)
- MoDOT’s Effort to Revitalize Shipping on the Missouri River (Perry, McQuillan, and Smith)
- Current Regional Rail Issues: TRRA (Carnes)
- Luncheon Plenary Session (Crawford)
- ATRI Top Trucking Issues (Brewster)
- The Farm Bureau’s Look at Agricultural Transportation (Rund)
The 2011 MAFC Conference and Annual Meeting was sponsored by:
- Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT)
- National Center for Freight and Infrastructure Research and Education (CFIRE)
Questions about this conference? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get things sorted out.