We’ve recently published a number of the presentations from the 2011 MAFC Conference and Annual Meeting.
- MoDOT’s Effort to Revitalize Shipping on the Missouri River (Perry, McQuillan, and Smith)
- Current Regional Rail Issues: TRRA (Carnes)
- Luncheon Plenary Session (Crawford)
- ATRI Top Trucking Issues (Brewster)
- The Farm Bureau’s Look at Agricultural Transportation (Rund)
We’ll continue to post presentations as they arrive (but not all presenters used media).
For more information about this meeting, visit the conference page.