NS Cleveland, OH
Norfolk Southern’s (NS) Cleveland Intermodal Terminal (MPH) is one of five NS intermodal terminals in Ohio. Two are located in Cincinnati, one in Columbus and one in Toledo. This 70-acre terminal opened in 2001 to replace the downtown Cleveland facility. The facility encompasses the Maple Heights Yard.
According to the 2013 National Transportation Atlas Database, the facility is located on the Cleveland Line Subdivision. Amtrak has trackage rights over this line.
Access to the facility is via I-480.
- Greenhurst Drive
According to Norfolk Southern, the following services originate/terminate at the Cleveland facility:
- Norfolk, VA: Norfolk International Terminal (NIT)
- Chicago, IL: 47th Street (C47)
- New York Metro: Elizabeth Marine Terminal (EMT)
- New York Metro: NY Container Terminal (NYC)
- Norfolk, VA: Portsmouth APMT
According to NS, this facility had 82,988 lifts in 2010.