The Mid-America Freight Coalition work plan includes funding for projects addressing multi-modal and freight planning issues in the Mississippi Valley region and beyond. Links to current and completed MAFC projects lead to pages on the CFIRE website.
Note: Prior to October 2010, the MAFC operated as the Mississippi Valley Freight Coalition (MVFC); existing projects continue to carry the MVFC prefix.
- MVFC 12: Critical Sections and Resiliency of Freight Corridors in the Mississippi Valley Region
- MVFC 01: Regional Freight Transportation Workshop and Meetings
- MVFC 02: Logistics for the Public Sector Training Course
- MVFC 03: Model Freight Planning Approaches
- MVFC 04: Mississippi Valley Freight Coalition Expanded Truck Parking
- MVFC 05: Assessment of Multimodal Freight Bottlenecks and Alleviation Strategies for Upper Midwest Region
- MVFC 06: Mississippi Valley Freight Information Clearinghouse
- MVFC 07: 2008 MVFC Workshop
- MVFC 08: MVFC Outreach Materials
- MVFC 09: Regional Recommendations for Reauthorization
- MVFC 10: Transportation Profiles for MVFC Commodities
- MVFC 11: Performance Measures for Evaluating Multi-state Projects
- MVFC 13: MAFC Regional Freight Study