2014 Annual Meeting
The MAFC partnered with CAGTC and NAFTANEXT to expand its meeting to address the growing focus on energy and its importance to freight transportation. This conference included both MAFC-specific and joint sessions that addressed a wide range of freight-related issues.
- MAFC-specific Agenda
- Marine Highways and Marine Freight Development in the MAFC
- Photo Gallery
- CREATE Tour Photos and Map
- Introduction and Welcome (Ernie Perry, MAFC)
- Expanding Freight on Our Waterways: Lessons Learned (Scott Davies, MARAD)
- Freight Market Development on the Great Lakes: Why? How? (Marc-André Roy, CPCS)
- Incorporating Waterways into Planning (Lynn Soporowski, Kentucky Transportation Cabinet)
- Planning for One Transportation System–Marine Highways (Kevin Schoeben, Illinois DOT)
- Remarks by the Canadian Consul General (Roy Norton, Canadian Consulate)
The presentations from the NAFTANEXT portion of the program are also available.